Thursday, October 4, 2012

Taylor Swift New Hit Single

ONG XUE ZHEN
0105017



Hello every American pop lovers, today I am going to make a review of Taylor Swift latest hit singles “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”. This song is the lead single of Taylor Swift upcoming album “Red” which is going to be release on October 22 ,2012. This was written by Taylor Swift, Max Martin and Shellback.

As we all know that Taylor Swift is a Country pop singer and song writer. But this song is not Country style at all. It is totally different from her previous tracks such as “Love Story”, “You belong with me” and more. This song is totally a Pop and bubblegum pop music. This song is very creative and fresh but not as good as her previous songs.
By the way, the style of the song is pure genius. The lyrics are meaningful and the tone of the song reflects true feelings and it is from Swift’s personal experiences. It shows the true feelings of how people would feel after breaking up with a boyfriend or girlfriend.

The first time I heard this song, I was like this is terrible. I do not like this at all. Four days later, I started to like this song. I keep on repeating it and standing on top of my couch singing it into my microphone. I love this song so much. Most of my favorite songs start out with me hating them. 
When this song comes on in the radio I put it on full blast.

This may not be the best Taylor Swift’s song but she did put lots of hard work in the song. I am very excited for the album release. Before I ended my review, I strongly recommend this song for those who have not listened it.







No comments:

Post a Comment