Sunday, October 7, 2012

Movie- "I am"

Goh Yi Xian
0105075

Hi everyone, today I am going to introduce a Korea movie which is "I am".

"I am" is a movie produce by Star Museum Entertainment (SM Entertainment). The duration of this movie is about 1 hour and 36 minutes. This movie depicts the story of SM Entertainment's artists and the growth of them, from trainee until they debut. The movie was included the story of KangTa, Boa, TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee and F(X).






                                                        The poster of movie-"I am"

The movie is talking the story when they are young. They go to SM Entertainment to practice their dance moves and practice the technique of singing everyday. They practice around 6 hours per day although they still is a student of primary school or secondary school. Though they are exhausted from the practices which last till midnight, they have to endure the tiring training. I feel like crying when saw someone cry because she feel tired but still need to continue her practicing.
Some people to be trainee and practice 6-7 years just debut to be a real artist. The qualities they need most are patience and perseverance. Their dreams and goals serve to fuel their determination till their debut. On the day of their first debut, all of them cried, but nonetheless, they knew that it's still a long way to go. Now, they finally get the chance to appear on the stage Medison Square Garden. Being able to step on the stage where many huge stars such as Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga and One direction who have previously been on, they admit on their nervousness, but at the same time, they are very elated.

After i watch this movie, I realize that I differ from them as they have a specific aim to march towards. Conversely, I have not carefully thought of my own future, after enjoying this movie, I think I have a dire need to start drafting my future arch of sky.

This movie has not been made available in the Malaysia cinemas but you can watch it from Youtube.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NPgUx2l8-I&feature=player_embedded


No comments:

Post a Comment